Arc'teryx Altra 50 Backpack -
The Altra 50 LT Backpack for men by Arc'teryx is the perfect backpack for all those outdoor adventurers who want to pack out for a little more than just a weekend, but still be able to pack all the essentials they will need for the journey. The ergonomic shape and C2 Composite construction system are essential for making the Arc'teryx Altra 50 LT Backpack extremely comfortable to wear. This lightweight backpack comes with a twin 6005 T-6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays, double chamber with extendable top lid to keep your gear organized and provide give you access. This pack also has a hydration sleeve with external access point, double pull easy open collar cordlock systems, vertical zip access points. The roomy front kangaroo pocket is great for items used most often, internal security pocket holds the things you need at the end of your journey. Keys, ID and phone and wingman one hand easy access pockets for everything else. This pack has a dual P’ax ice tool carry system and rotating load transfer disc to distribute the load to your hips. You will fit everything you need for your next adventure into this pack.
- Double-pull, easy open collar cordlock systems
- Floating top lid and extendable collar with drawcord adds capacity to the main compartment for handling large loads
- Extendable top lid and extension collar enable you to carry larger loads for three nights in the backcountry or for just a weekend
Support and Cushioning:
- Suspension is bonded directly to the pack body for comfort and stability; features twin removable aluminum stays and an HDPE framesheet for reliable load support
- Twin 6005 T-6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays are rigid and lightweight to provide structural support
- Thermoformed, triple-density hipbelt promotes airflow and evaporative cooling
- Two vertical-zippered access points offer easy access to your gear
- Front kangaroo pocket is perfect for stashing gear you may need in a hurry; 2 zippered pockets and a map pocket in the top lid organize small items
- Dual side zippers allow quick access to the main compartment through the front panel
- Wingman pockets make it easy to grab your camera or headlamp one-handed
- 2 stretch-mesh side pockets with elastic drawcords secure water bottles or energy snacks
- Large front kangaroo pocket stashes frequently used items while an internal security pocket holds your keys, phone, or wallet
Lining and Layers:
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps feature a core layer of perforated, air-permeable foam lined with breathable mesh for next-to-the-skin comfort
- N210r-HT nylon 6, 6 ripstop N500p-HT ATY nylon 6, 6 silicone treated with PU coating N100mr-HT nylon 6
- Body fabric consists of 210D nylon ripstop fabric coated with silicone to shed moisture and provide durability and tear-resistance
- Silicone- and polyurethane-coated pack body is made of 100-denier Invista HD Mini Ripstop™ nylon and 210-denier Ripstorm™ nylon
- Extension collar features 100D nylon mini ripstop fabric that has incredible tear resistance and a silicone coating that sheds moisture
- 500D nylon silicone-treated PU fabric in high-wear areas supplies extreme durability and resists dirt, snow, and water pick-up
- C² (composite construction) system's minimized construction lamination decreases pack weight and makes the pack sit close to the body, which minimizes load movement and backward pull and increases energy conservation
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps feature 500D nylon with silicone-treated PU fabric for durability and protection, a Hypercell foam for stability and comfort, and SpacerMesh lining for airflow
- Back panel consists of HD 80 foam for support and structure and burly double-weave fabric offers strength and durability
- Arc'teryx Altra 50 pack features a padded bottom, Hypalon™ trim and reinforced high-wear areas to bolster durability
- Compression straps and padded compression wings let you cinch down your load for jostle-free carrying; micro daisy chains for more storage options
- Highly breathable suspension system creates a direct link between spine, suspension and bag
- Features a hydration-reservoir sleeve with port and hose clip for the drinking tube (reservoir sold separately)
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included) with a hydration sleeve external access point for convenience
- Double chamber top lid for easy access and organization
- Altra 50L is available in short, regular, and tall
- Rotating Load Transfer Disc distributes load to hips
- Dual P'ax ice tool carry system enables one-handed access to your tools
- 6 mini ripstop 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays HD 80 foam Hypercell foam, Stretch Mesh
The Arc'teryx Altra 50 L Backpack is a fast and light volume bag that can pack efficiently for multi-day trips. All of the packs in the ALtra family have a Load Transfer Disc that pivots to increase agility and stability on rough terrain. The body of the Altra 50 is a high density single ripstop fabric coated with silicone to shed moisture and increase waterproofness. The whole pack is very durable and tear resistant, which means you can go just about anywhere and keep your items snug inside.
When you find yourself strapping your sleeping bag, cook pot, and tent poles onto the outside of your daypack, it's time to invest in the Arc'teryx Men's Altra 50 Backpack. This pack provides enough gear space for one, two, or three nights of quiet bliss in the backcountry, and the C² suspension system helps keep weight to a minimum while boosting comfort and support.
An ideal pack for one to four day trekking adventures.
Removable and extendable top lid with two zippered pockets.
Kangaroo pocket main compartment with extendable drawcord collar, top compression strap and snap closure.
Top loading main compartment feautres zippered side access.
Key clip in lid pocket.
Two Wingman™ one-handed, easy-access pockets.
P'ax one-hand ax attachment system for easy access to your tools.
Lightweight, durable fabric.
Top haul handle.
Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity.
Internal, zippered hydration pocket.
Corded zipper pulls.
for durable support.
Composite Construction (C2) eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising the structure or comfort of the pack.
Anatomically contoured, padded shoulder straps for enhanced comfort.
Adjustable, removable sternum strap.
5 cm/2 in webbing hip belt.
Four compression straps help cinch down your load.
Load level adjusters.
Designed to fit up to a 2 L bladder.
· N210r-HT 6,6 Ripstop.
· N500p-HT ATY nylon 6,6 silicone treated with PU.
· N100mr-HT nylon 6,6 mini Ripstop with silicon and PU coatings.
· 6005-T6 aluminum M-bar stays.
· HD 800 foam back panel.
· 1.43 kg/50 oz.
· 47 L
· 52 L max.
· 1.48 kg/52 oz.
· 50 L
· 55 L max.
· 1.53 kg/54 oz.
· 53 L
· 58 L max.
Surface clean only.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Altra 50 Backpack was designed with trips up to 3 nights long in mind. Don't let this relatively low-volume pack fool you into thinking it can't pack your gear for multi-day trips.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Altra 50 LT Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Altra 50 LT Pack.
The Arc'teryx Altra 50 pack is sized for light-and-fast weekends or gear-heavy, one-day adventures. This workhorse pack combines an advanced, breathable harness with a sturdy frame and light weight.