Arc'teryx Aristo Long Short -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Aristo Long Short.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Aristo Long Short.
- Articulated knees and back fit best when you're on the move
- Blended cotton and nylon canvas is tough enough to stand up to cliff faces and bushwhacking approaches while keeping your legs cool and comfortable
- 8.5 oz canvas - 63% cotton, 37% nylon
Wash and Care:
- Durable cotton/nylon canvas short with finished garment wash
Size and Dimensions:
- Gusseted inseam give your legs room to stretch so you can get your feet to hard-to-reach holds
- Two slit hand pockets, two back pockets, two zipped thigh pockets
Traction and Grip:
- A grip of pocket space including slash hand pockets, back pockets, and zippered thing pockets hold your essentials
- Reinforced knee patches
- Articulated patterning and gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- Low profile integrated belt adjustment system with metal hook closure
- Low-profile waist adjustment holds your pants securely in place without creating uncomfortable pressure points under your climbing harness
- Long short cut covers your knees so they don't get scratched up when you're working a pitch
The Arc'teryx Aristo Long Shorts keep your legs covered during weekend climbing trips into the desert when you want to keep cool, but you don't want the cuts and scrapes that come from dragging your bare legs up the side of a cliff. Plus, the laid-back styling will take you straight to a post-crag food fest at that secret roadside diner you love.
The ARCTERYX Aristo Long Shorts are a perfect fit for a day at the crag with a heavy duty cotton-nylon canvas fabric, a low profile belt, and a gusseted crotch for increased mobility.