Arc'teryx Chilcotin 20 Backpack - Day outings in the backcountry require food, water, clothing and other items you'll need for a rad day. The Chilcotin 20 Backpack from Arc'teryx™ will make sure you have all that plus a little extra.
Main compartment can hold all your essentials for a day long hike.
2 L SOURE™ hydration bladder offers exceptional flow rates, effective capacity, minimal slosh and ease to use.
• Ergonomic high flow bite valve delivers water with little effort. Valve can be locked closed to eliminate leakage and dribbling.
• BPA-Free bladder has a maintenance free liner that helps prevent microbial build up.
• Leakproof wide mouth top makes filling, cleaning and drying exceptionally easy.
Aerofoam™, used in the back panel and shoulder straps, is a 900 denier mono-filament mesh that is thermoformable and can be heat-set into specific three dimensional shapes for an all day comfort and breathability.
Wrap around design promotes stability by keeping the mass closer to the body.
Lower compression strap pull the load onto the hips.
Polyethylene framesheet helps maintain the structure and improves weight distribution.
Top grab handle for easy totting.
Corded zipper pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab.
Micro daisy chains and webbing attachment loops offer added storage for quick lashing.
Four compression straps to keep things in place.
H210r-HT nylon 6,6 ripstop is durable and coated with silicone to shed moisture.
- N210r-HT nylon 6,6 ripstop Polyethylene frame sheet Aeroform monofilament mesh
- Fabric is lightweight, durable, and coated to resist water and stains
- Frame Sheet keeps the back panel flat when overloaded for better breathability
- Monofilament mesh exterior / Spacermesh interior on shoulder straps dries quickly and offers ventilation
- Mesh back panel is hydrophobic and promotes air flow. Foam offers comfort and reduces heat build up
- Highly air permeable shoulder straps use Aeroform monofilament mesh and Spacermesh HD promotes air flow and comfort
- Bite valve docking station mounted on shoulder strap keeps it clean and secure
- Lower compression straps add stability
- External attachment straps carry wet gear, helmets, trekking poles, etc
- Reflective tabs add visibility in low light sitiations
- 2L source Widepac closure bladder inhibits mould growth and cleans easily, BPA free
- Design promotes stability by wrapping around the body and pulling the mass close
- Lockable bit valve
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Chilcotin 20 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Chilcotin 20 Pack.
The Arcterycx Chilcotin 20 Hydration Pack is a large, super stable hydration pack with a variety of pockets and 2L custom SOURCE bladder. This pack is ideal for hiking and/or biking.