Arc'teryx Corbela Dress -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Corbela Dress.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Corbela Dress.
- Form-fitting, slightly asymmetrical patterning maintains a flattering drape
- Tanica™—79% polyester, 21% spandex, 227g/m². A mid weight, four-way stretch polyester/spandex knit textile with a soft face and a lightly brushed back.
- Front and back yoke are lined with cooling single knit jersey fabric
- Resilient, stretchy fabric retains form even after heavy use
- Soft brushed fabric wicks away moisture, dries quickly
- Crystalis™—87% polyester, 13% spandex. Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile.
- Drawcord hem reduces volume for optimal fit when desired
Size and Dimensions:
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Wide straps for maximum comfort
- Side stow pocket holds small necessities
- Stretchy underarm binding
- Gusseted underarms help to accommodate full range of motion
Embrace your stylish side without sacrificing your rugged roots with the Arc'teryx Women's Corbela Dress. Whether you're enjoying an evening around the campfire or packing up after a picnic at the nearby lake, the Corbela hints at summer playfulness while providing you with the comfort and quality you've come to expect from Arc'teryx.
Excelling in a variety of urban and outdoor environments, this go-anywhere dress is made of a soft, stretchy, super-comfortable brushed knit fabric and features form-fitting, slightly asymmetrical patterning. A drawcord hem expands/reduces volume.
Weight: 273 g / 9.6 oz.