Arc'teryx Cordin Pullover -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cordin Pullover.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cordin Pullover.
Lining and Layers:
- Bonded pinhole jersey lining is soft and smooth next to skin
- Slim fit keeps the warmth close to the core
- The Arc'teryx Cordin Pullover sweater has a slim fit
- Discreet woven logo on the bottom hem
- Brushed polyester interior
- Durable nylon shoulder panel overlays
- Blend of Polartec® Power Dry® polyester and wool wicks moisture, dries fast and helps keep you warm on chilly mornings
- 30% wool
- Plated polyester/wool fabric offers warmth and comfort
- Wool blend fabric naturally regulates temperature, wicks moisture and resists odor
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in cold water, hang to dry
Weather and Wind:
- Reinforced shoulders have low-profile seams for comfort while you're wearing a backpack
- US shipments only
- Underarm gussets allow good range of motion and keep the shirt from lifting when you reach for a climbing hold
Sierra Trading Post
Arc'teryx Cordin pullover sweater is made to hold in warmth; a pinhole jersey-mesh lining is bonded to a rib-knit wool blend exterior for superior performance and breathability.
Made for winter living, the Arc'teryx Cordin Pullover sweater fits close to hold in warmth while you're exploring snowy landscapes.
Relaxed fitting, moisture wicking, lightly insulated wool blend sweater with reinforced shoulders.
Lightly insulated with minimal odor retention.
Smooth fabric backer is soft next-to-skin.
Polartec® Power Dry with Wool (70% polyester, 30% wool).
Machine wash cold, line dry.