Arc'teryx Cyclic Zip Neck -
The Arc’teryx Women’s Cyclic Zip Neck is a warm mid layer for trail running. Using two types of Phasic fabric, the Cyclic Zip Neck provides temperature regulation when you’re on the trail. Phase SV fabric keeps you warm, while Phase AR fabric at high-temp areas cool you down. Thumb loops pull the sleeve down over your hands for additional warmth and gusseted underarms allow for plenty of movement. The odor-control fabric allows you to pop into the smoothie shop after without getting strange looks.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cyclic Zip Neck.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cyclic Zip Neck.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Mid height collar and 3/4 zip aid temperature regulation
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Flatlock construction reduces chafing
- Heavyweight Phasic SV fabric on front, and midweight Phasic AR fabric on back, provide exceptional moisture management
- Phasic AR - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
- Phasic SV - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- 1/2 front zip to improve venting
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Long sleeves
- Reflective blades on sleeves
- Thumbholes hold sleeve in position and protect hands
- Locking zipper pulls
- Hip Pocket with Zip
- Zippered hip security pocket
- Versatile-ideal for multi-climate usage
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Micro Chin Guard
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Gusseted underarms
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
Mid-to-heavy weight mid-layer that's ideal for trail running and high output activities.
Micro chin guard.
with thumb loops on the cuffs for total hand protection.
Hip pocket with zip.
145 g/m² 87% polyester, 13% polypropelene Phasic™ AR fabric.
Machine wash cold, hang to dry.