Arc'teryx Gamma Guide Pant -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma Guide Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma Guide Pant.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft, chamois-lined waist with adjustable webbing belt and snap closure gusseted crotch
- Hem width fits over boots but static hem cord can be cinched to secure pant close to boot
- 46% polyester
- Wide cuffs slide easily over boots and cinch down with static hem cord
- Keprotec patches at the hem prevent damage from ski edges and crampons
- Burly Double Weave fabric has good stretch, excellent durability and good wind resistance DWR finish
- Strong laminated pocket and fly construction, modern integrated waistbelt
- DWR-coated, abrasion-resistant, stretchy, breathable Burly Double Weave face fabric stands up to the rigors of daily backcountry use
- Integrated adjustable webbing belt perfects your fit
- Athletic fit
- Microfiber backer adds against-the-skin comfort
- Zippered front hand pockets and extra-large thigh pockets keep your valuables safe
- Two zippered hand pockets and two flapped, large volume thigh pockets, one zippered, one with Velcro closure
- 8% spandex
- Gusseted crotch offers added durability and unlimited range of motion
Arc'teryx beefed up its Gamma AR pant with Keprotec patches at the instep to create the Men's Gamma Guide Softshell Pant, a backcountry-ready pant that's suitable for professional use. What's more, when happy clients invite you out to dinner, the pant's clean lines and wear-resistant fabric make it just right for the classier joints in town.
Oregon Mountain Community (Fall 2013)
The ultra rugged Arc'teryx Gamma Guide Pant is designed for alpine climbing but with dynamic materials and features is capable of a wide range of pursuits.
Rugged and stretchy, the Gamma Guide Pant from ARCTERYX is designed to give you the freedom and dependability to get yourself into trouble.