Arc'teryx Gamma LT Hoody -
The Arc'teryx Gamma LT Hoodie is a versatile, lightweight softshell jacket made for mildly wet, windy, and cold weather. The athletic fit of the Gamma LT is designed for active outdoor use and styled for relaxed everyday living. If you don't have a jacket from Arc'teryx already, this would be a solid investment for years to come.
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood™ easily adjusts for a snug fit that retains full visibility
- Arc'teryx Gamma LT hoodie has a slim, athletic fit for efficient movement
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Burly™ Double Weave is a durable, water- and wind-resistant fabric with 4-way stretch for comfort and a Durable Water Repellent finish that sheds light precipitation
- 46% polyester, 8% spandex
- Constructed with an extremely durable non-insulated soft-shell fabric with a soft inner face, it's a jacket that adapts itself well to 3-season conditions
- 50% Nylon / 43% Polyester / 7% Spandex
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out the cold
- Full length Vislon front zipper with wind flap
Weather and Wind:
- Wind flap behind the front zipper prevents wind from sneaking in
- 2 zippered hand pockets sit high on the torso for harness and pack compatibility; 1 zippered interior pocket secure small essentials
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Underarm gusset ensures full range of motion without the jacket riding up
- Stretch gusset cuffs
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Laminated chin guard
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Hoody.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Hoody.
The Arc'teryx Gamma LT hoodie jacket is here to make your outdoor activities a little more comfortable, warding off wind and rain to help you feel good from the trailhead to the top of the mountain.
The same trim, longer cut and a slightly taller collar that you have come to love, but now equipped with a helmet compatible storm hood.