Arc'teryx Gamma Rock Pant -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma Rock Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Gamma Rock Pant.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Mesh lined hand pockets
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Four-way stretch Fortius 1.0 fabric reinforced with Burly Double Weave knees and seat (hybrid mapping)
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Burly Double Weave - 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% spandex
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% spandex
- Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Two zippered front hand pockets and a fly zip
- Webbing belt loop to attach a chalk bag
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Laminated cuffs
- Low profile metal hook waist adjuster, chalk bag attachment window
- Articulated patterning and gusseted crotch allows full mobility
- Front fly with snap closure
- Seamless inner lower leg reduces crampon snagging, stowable boot lace hooks
- Seamless instep to reduce abrasion
Oregon Mountain Community
Designed for alpine climbing, the Arc'teryx Gamma Rock Pant stretches and moves with you. A blend of fabrics provides exceptional abrasion resistance and durability, while the fit is sleek and trim as to prevent snags.