Arc'teryx Kata 45 Backpack -
The Kata 45 backpack from Arc'teryx is perfect for use on any of your mountain adventures. Versatility makes the Kata stand out, with plenty of pockets to help organize and add in any last minute additions and compression straps help manage any load, large or small. Featuring a ergonomic thermo-molded hipbelt for help on long hauls, a anatomically shaped shoulder strap to allow natural circulation and Cordura HT fabric with reinforced high-wear areas to provide durability season after season. Let the Arc'teryx Kata 45 help you through any mountain top adventures and as many miles as you need to go.
Attention: Arc'teryx can be shipped only within the United States and Canada.
- Extendable collar with drawcord offers an additional 3 liters of capacity
Support and Cushioning:
- Thermo-formed back panel gives you carrying comfort while twin removable aluminum V-stays offer durable support when you've packed the Kata full
- Stretch-mesh stash pockets on thermoformed hipbelt
Weather and Wind:
- Durable fabrics shed light rain and snow, while reinforced high-wear areas add extra resilience
- Fixed top lid with two zippered compartments
- Large front zippered kangaroo pocket features interior pocket for additional organization
- Ergonomic thermo-formed hip-belt maintains comfort with more weight over longer distances
- Dual stretch side pockets and small stretch hip-belt pocket keep snacks and your camera in easy reach
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Padded bottom protects your gear
- Hose port and strap clips accommodate your hydration reservoir (not included)
- Hydration bladder clip with HydroPort™ exit and modular hose clip to make sipping easy
- Dual-density, anatomically shaped shoulder straps with a modular sternum straps eliminate hot spots
- Four side compression straps help manage load packing and bulk, and can be utilized to carry your ice-axe or skis
- Top-access main body expands to accommodate more gear
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
You're a jack-of-all-alpine-trades, so you need a versatile pack like the Arc'teryx Kata 45 Backpack. This all-mountain workhorse offers a comfortable suspension, plentiful pockets, and the ability to expand to accommodate last-minute additions to your gear stash. Load it up with gear for a day of adventure, or with backpacking basics for a quick overnight trip into the wilderness.
Oregon Mountain Community (Fall 2013)
The Arc'teryx Kata 45 is a versatile all-mountain pack loaded with all the features you need for a great day on the trails, up to a glacier summit or the crag. The Kata isn't a specialty pack reserved only for certain pursuits, the Kea a Renaissance pack, super handy around the house, speedy up hills and adept at everything from stream crossings to technical slab.