Arc'teryx Nozone 35 Backpack -
The Arcteryx Nozone 35 Backpack is total bad ass. So much attitude. This climbing pack is super lightweight, weighing in at about two pounds for a pack that can carry up to about 36 liters of necessities. Necessities don't include porcelain teapots with Lionel Richie's face painted on the surface. The detachable top lid with two zippered compartments makes for easy access and reinforced high wear areas makes the Nozone 35 Pack sups comfortable. Check out the video to your left to see for yourself.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Nozone 35 Backpack.
SPECIFICATIONSof the Arcteryx Nozone 35 Backpack.
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Extendable collar and top lid adds additional capacity
- Top loading with double-pull, easy open collar cordlock system
Support and Cushioning:
- Twin removable aluminum stays for durable support
- Skis can be carried in an A-frame configuration
- Removable 40 mm / 1.6 inch webbing hipbelt
- Removable thermoformed triple-density hipbelt for long-haul comfort
- Top lid can be removed when you're going light, or extended when you're filling the main compartment to capacity
- Removable top lid with zippered compartment and key clip
- Stretch-mesh wand/probe pocket
- Tough but lightweight fabrics stand up to demanding use and shed precipitation in heavy weather; reinforced high-wear areas add resilience
- Burly Double Weave
- C2 (Composite Construction) system
- 210D nylon 6.6 plain weave
- 500D ATY nylon 6.6 silicone treated with PU
Lining and Layers:
- Laminated design cuts the number of layers in the suspension by more than half
- Bungee front attachment system for carrying crampons or stashing layers
- Lightweight and durable with padded bottom
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- Four compression straps, two on each side
- Four side compression straps help manage load packing and bulk
- Dual-density, anatomically shaped shoulder straps with a modular sternum straps eliminate hot spots
- Adjustable position sternum strap
- New rigid but lightweight Arc'on suspension system features high-density PE foam and two lightweight stays that channel the weight of the load to your hips and can be removed for shorter treks or when you need more flexibility
- P'ax ice-axe holder keeps this important tool safely contained but in easy reach
- Hypercell foam
- 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays
- 100D mini ripstop
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- Reinforced high wear areas for greater durability
- Top grab handle and dual haul loops
- Dual P'ax ice tool carry systems
- Dual haul loops reinforced for extra durability
- HD 80 foam
- Dual haul loops permit hauling on route or clipping off at the belays
- Dual daisy chains work with included bungee to lash on extra gear
- Removablewebbing hip-belt stabilizes your load when you're on the move
- Main compartment accessed by top drawcord that's easy and intuitive and allows you to expand the capacity
Arc'teryx did not design the Nozone 35 Backpack with any single activity in mind, but made sure it was smart, durable and lightweight so it can go where your imagination take you. Minimalists heading for the crag can remove the top lid and the waist-belt to cut more weight and get the Nozone 35 down to a bare-bones structure when grams are of the essence. Trekkers and mountaineers can go the other way, and take advantage of the extendible collar and adjustable top lid to stuff the Nozone to capacity for gear-intensive days on the mountain.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Nozone 35 Backpack is a lightweight and durable alpine day pack that is capable of multiple uses with its ability to strip components and configurations as needed.
The Arc'teryx Nozone 35 back pack is a smaller volume, tough and tested traditional alpine specialist built with bomber technical textiles that wont tip the scale. New Arcon suspension system rides comfortably over all terrain and bolsters a load larger than the usual. Strippable components allow it to be lightened even further.