Arc'teryx Nozone 75 Backpack -
The Arcteryx Nozone 75 Backpack is a pretty kick ass expedition pack with tons of great features. It has things like twin removeable V-stays for durability and a triple density hip belt for comfort which is perfect for strenuous multi day hikes. The largest size offers 75 liters which will keep all the furry creatures you pick up along the way nice and comfortable. Check out the video to see it in action.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Nozone 75 Backpack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Nozone 75 Backpack.
- Top loading with double-pull, easy open collar cordlock system
- Top-loading main compartment is crowned with an extendable collar and drawcord for additional capacity and a removable, extendable top lid with 2 zippered compartments
Support and Cushioning:
- Twin 15mm extruded 6061 aluminum stays provide solid load support and weight transfer to the hipbelt
- Thermomolded shoulder straps with sternum strap and removable, triple-density hipbelt provide comfortable control and support
- Twin removable aluminum stays for durable support
- Skis can be carried in an A-frame configuration
- Removable thermoformed triple-density hipbelt for long-haul comfort
- Removable, thermo-formed triple-density hip-belt maintains comfort with more weight over longer distances
- Arc' on ™ suspension utilizes aspects of the award-winning AC2 and Bora suspensions to ride comfortably over all kinds of mountain terrain with minimum sway or load slop
- Removable and extendable top lid features two zippered compartments to keep small items accessible
- Pack exterior features dual haul loops, top grab handle, 2 compression straps on each side, stretch-mesh wand pocket and 1-hand-operable ice axe attachment
- HD 80 foam, Burly Double Weave, N500p-HT ATY nylon 6, 6 Hypercell foam, Spacermesh
- High-wear areas are reinforced with 420-denier Cordura HT plain weave
- C2 (Composite Construction) suspension system
- N210r-HT nylon 6, 6 plain weave N420p-HT nylon 6, 6 plain weave N100r-HT nylon 6, 6 mini ripstop 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays
- Tough but lightweight fabrics stand up to demanding use and shed precipitation in heavy weather; reinforced high-wear areas add resilience
Lining and Layers:
- Laminated design cuts the number of layers in the suspension by more than half so as to decrease weight
- Bungee front attachment system for carrying crampons or stashing layers
- Laminated back panel and framesheet are fused to the external bag; breathable, padded lumbar and shoulder areas help regulate moisture
- Lightweight and durable with padded bottom
- Large, webbing pull-tabs for quick and easy, glove-friendly access
- P'ax ice-axe holder keeps this important tool safely contained but in easy reach
- The Arc'teryx Nozone 75 pack is made with 100-denier Cordura Mini Ripstop® and 210-denier Ripstorm® with silicone and polyurethane coatings
- Dual-density, anatomically shaped shoulder straps with a modular sternum strap eliminate hot spots
- Four side compression straps help manage load and bulk
- Adjustable position sternum strap
- New rigid but lightweight Arc'on suspension system features high-density PE foam as well as two lightweight stays that channel the weight of the load to your hips
- Dual P'ax ice tool carry systems
- Key clip
- Stays can be removed for shorter treks or when you need more flexibility
- Dual haul loops permit hauling on route or clipping off at the belays
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system allows for one-handed access to tools
- Dual haul loops reinforced for extra durability
- Dual daisy chains work with included bungee to lash on extra gear
- Main compartment accessed by top drawcord that's easy and intuitive to use and allows you to expand the capacity
- Reinforced high wear areas for greater durability
- Twin 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays (removable on 55 L)
The professional-caliber Arc'teryx Nozone 75 Backpack caters to the serious mountaineer. Designed to haul heavy loads over long distances, the Nozone 75 is built with burly but lightweight ballistic fabrics to withstand abuses suffered above the treeline.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Nozone 75 Backpack is a lightweight and durable alpine expedition pack that will satisfy multiple uses with its ability to strip components and simplify when needed.
The Arc'teryx Nozone 75 Pack was Built to be incredibly light yet as robust as absolutely possible, this climbing specialist is designed for the professional or expert alpine user. Technical textiles withstand long-term abuse, the super light Arcon laminated frame system rides plushly, and dual haul points aid dragging it up the route. Its light weight combined with its robust construction allows the user to carry a bigger load more comfortably than other packs.
The robust Arc'teryx Nozone 75 pack takes on rugged alpine terrain and intense use with ease. Its features can be stripped down to customize it to your specific objectives and activity needs.
A pack after an alpinist's own heart, The Nozone 75 from Arc'teryx is well suited for your high altitude adventures.