Arc'teryx Perimeter Short -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Perimeter Short.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Perimeter Short.
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined hand and rear pockets add storage space without adding much weight, and the thigh cargo pockets are great for holding snacks or your cell phone
- Cresta fabric is a durable midweight material that is breathable, quick drying, and flexible
- Comfortable nylon/spandex blend fabric
- Athletic fit is streamlined and trim so there isn't a bunch of extra fabric to get in your way
- Midweight, stretch nylon Cresta fabric provides comfort and mobility
- Cresta - 89% nylon, 11% spandex
- Articulated patterning, gusseted crotch, knee length
Weather and Wind:
- DWR treatment repels the initial hit of moisture to keep you dry in a light drizzle or when walking through dew-covered brush
- Zippered fly with snap and belt loops
- Gusseted crotch and an articulated design are built for movement so you won't feel held back by your shorts
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Perimeter Short can do it all, the mid-weight stretch nylon fabric allows for easy movement and great durability.
The Arc'teryx Perimeter Shorts focus on helping your legs move freely and comfortably so you can push through a twenty-mile hike or spend the day working routes at your favorite climbing spot. Plus, the quick drying fabric means you won't spend the day feeling soaked if your cross-creek ford turns into a cross-creek swim.