Arc'teryx Phase SL Bra -
Wear the Arc'teryx Women's Phase SL Bra and avoid that icky, uncomfortable soggy-bra feeling when you work up a sweat during your hike, climb, or mountain bike ride. Made with quick-drying, breathable, and moisture-wicking Phasic SL fabric, the Phase ensures solid on-the-trail comfort throughout your high-mountain pursuits.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Lightweight fabric has a smooth outer face that enables the Phase SL to slide easily under other layers
- Phasic SL features multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly and polypropylene yarns with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers that provide long-lasting odor control
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Supportive construction
- Phasic fabric has soft touch
- UPF 25-rated fabric shields your skin against the sun's harmful UV rays
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
Support and Cushioning:
- Low impact support bra top
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlock seams eliminate annoying chafing issues
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Flatlocked seams improve next-to-skin comfort
- Wide elasticized bottom band for maximum comfort
- Racer-back strap configuration
- UPF 25+
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Female-specific styling
- Minimal odour retention
The Arc'teryx Phase SL Bra uses lightweight Phasic SL fabric that is engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. The bra is designed as a supportive base layer for low-impact activities.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SL Bra.
A supportive bra for low-impact activities.
98 g/m² 70% polyester, 30% polypropylene Phasic™ SL.
Machine wash cold, hang to dry.