Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Arc'teryx Sarissa Pant -
The Arcteryx Women's Sarissa Pant. These warm pants utilize Core loft insulation to keep skiers and riders comfortable even in blizzard conditions. Awaterproof/breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric provides maximum protection from the elements, while the Core line liner adds warmth without binding on other layers on skin.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Sarissa Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Sarissa Pant.
Wash and Care:
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines)
- Machine wash in warm water
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g / m2)
- Core loft insulation delivers low profile, radiant warmth
Weather and Wind:
- N70p Gore-Tex Pro 3L
- Recco reflector aids emergency location powder cuffs seal out snow
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm and 19 mm)
- Windproof, waterproof, durable Gore-Tex with stands winter
- Volume cargo pockets on thighs wallet stash pocket
- Coreline liner fabric
- Do not use fabric softener
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Gore-Tex three-layer construction
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Belt loops
- Articulated knees and seat
- Snap waist closure
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
Average Price History:
|Activity:||Big Mountain Skiing|
Arc'teryx Sarissa Pant Review:
No reviews are available for this product.
Other Recommended Products: