Arc'teryx Sentinel Ski Pants -
The Arctyrex Sentinel pant embraces both women in you, the woman who likes to dig in and work the mountain and the woman who likes to impress everyone with her fashion sense. One of the most performance packed pants on the market for riding or skiing, the Sentinel also looks like it might have come straight off the catwalk in New York or Paris.
The Arctyrex Sentinel is constructed of a tough Gore Tex shell that allows not a drop of moisture in, while letting the perspiration wick away from your body. Quick zip thigh vents give you even more circulation when needed. Other performance features include cuff gaiters for keeping out snow, WaterTight zippers, Schoeller Keprotec hem reinforcements and a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for better freedom of movement. Style wise, the Sentinel pants from Arctyrex have the fit of your favorite pair of jeans, with a low rise waist, fitted hips and angled leg pockets that flatter the figure while providing practical space for keys and trail passes.
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Double side zips for ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- GORE-TEX® provides top-notch waterproof protection
- Large, zippered thigh pockets provide primary storage
- Small zippered hip stash pocket adds extra storage space
- Keprotec™ reinforced cuffs prevent scuffing and fraying
- Slide ‘n Loc system for snapping pants to jacket
- Flannel backer adds a touch of warmth without too much heat or weight
- Removable belt loops for adjustability
Hard-charging, no-compromise riders shouldn’t take chances with pants. The lightly insulated, Arc’teryx Sentinel GORE-TEX® Ski Pant doesn’t care how bottomless the powder, powerful the wind, or sopping the spring cement. It just does its job and keeps you dry and warm. The Slide ‘n Loc system attaches the Sentinel to a compatible jacket to seal out weather even more. When you get a little too warm, double side vents provide a breeze.