Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Arc'teryx Solo Hoody -
The Men's Solo Hoody is a solid 1-man jacket from Arc'teryx. I know what you're thinking, "aren't most jackets 1-man jackets?" Well, yeah.... I guess I don't know why they named it the "Solo" hoody, but here's what I do know about it: it is the perfect mid-layer jacket for cold and/or wet belays or other outdoor activities. The ThermaTek insulation retains warmth even in wet conditions while remaining lightweight and compressible so you can always find pack space for it (or, with its clip-in point, you can attach it to the outside of a pack or harness). The Solo has an athletic cut with stretch-knit cuffs and adjustable hood to ensure proper fit, coverage and protection while allowing full, unhindered mobility.
Lining and Layers:
- Athletic fit has room for layers waist length fits under a shell
- 2.7 oz ThermaTek insulation
- Full front zip with insulated wind guard
- DWR immersed ThermaTek retains insulation capabilities in the wettest conditions
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision: visor protects eyes from snow and dripping water
- Two hand pockets plus one internal mesh pocket internal zippered security/stow pocket
- Stuff sack with clip-in loop included
|Fit:||Athletic, waist length|
Subcategories of Jackets & Vests:
Arc'teryx Solo Hoody Review:
No reviews are available for this product.