Visit our Daily Deals
for great products at low prices.
Arc'teryx Tarsa Hoody -
The transition to warm weather just became bearable. You have Arc'teryx to thank for the Women's Tarsa Full-Zip Hoodie, a fundamental part of any outfit between fall and spring. Everyone needs a go-to hoodie; this one just happens to be made by an outdoor performance company that already knows the ropes. The Apgar French terry knit fabric blends the softness of natural cotton with the durability of polyester and the oh-so-necessary stretch of spandex. The Tarsa's trim fit, in conjunction with the touch of spandex, creates a slim and flattering silhouette, unlike most bulky over-sized hoodies. Cinch down the hood, shove your hands into their respective pockets, zip it up and you'll be ready to face some frosty weather in style and warmth.
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- ApgarT-57% cotton, 36% polyester, 7% spandex, 255 g/m². Midweight, stretchy terry knit textile that is comfortable next to the skin, retains its shape and is motion friendly.
- Stretchy fabric construction provides freedom of movement
- Apgar - 57% cotton, 36% poly, 6% spandex
- Performance French terry with melange effect, soft cotton hand and wicking properties
- Resilient stretchy fabric-garment retains shape and form
- Relaxed hood
- Slimming silhouette, spacious hood with branded drawcord
- Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
- Durable stretch
- Apgar cotton/polyester/spandex blend
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Tarsa Hoody.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Tarsa Hoody.
Average Price History:
|Weight:||19.0 oz / 540 g|
Arc'teryx Tarsa Hoody Review:
No reviews are available for this product.