Arc'teryx Trino Jacket - A new fast-forward jacket that's ideal for high-output activities in cold conditions such as winter running and cross country skiing.
is highly breathable and maintains comfort during aerobic activity.
, quick-drying, and wind resistant combination of WINDSTOPPER® and stretchy Altasaris™ fabric.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface.
Stretchy fabric, articulated elbows, and no-lift gusseted underarms allows you to move more freely.
Soft brushed-lined collar.
with an adjustable drawcord.
Two rear pockets with angled access.
Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light.
230 g/m² 90% polyester, 10% spandex Vistrasari™ fabric.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Soft Brushed-Lined Collar
- Drop back hem
- Stretchy Fabric Allows you to move more freely
- DWR Finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Stretch-Woven Cuffs
- Highly breathable-maintains comfort during aerobic activity
Weather and Wind:
- Wind resistant
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Two Rear Pockets with Angled Access
- Reflective Blazes for Enhanced Visibility in Low Light
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Articulated elbows
The ARCTERYX Trino Jacket is built for high output active pursuits in uncertain weather.
Moisture-resistant outer face fabric