Arc'teryx Alpha SL Pant -
Get a pair of the Alpha SLs and stash them in your pack; during the next storm, you'll be glad you did.
You can easily stash the super lightweight Arc'teryx Women's Alpha SL Pant until you need them for a rainy or snowy ascent. Made from Gore-Tex Paclite, these waterproof shells weigh in at less than a half pound and give you full protection without sacrificing breathability. In fact, the Alpha SL Pant is the lightest waterproof pant that Arc'teryx offers. WaterTight ankle side zips make entry a snap and work as vents when you need to dump heat. And as always, Arc'teryx designed this pant with a feminine cut specifically to look good on active ladies. *Available for US shipment only.
Lining and Layers:
- Trim leg fit reduces crampon snags and allows for more effective layering
- Athletic fit
- Dual low profile waist adjusters allow for perfect fit and comfort when paired with a harness or pack waistbelt
- The lightest, most packable fabric from Gore-Tex PacLite uses a durable unlined membrane to keep you dry in the wettest conditions
- Hem drawcords, reinforced instep patches, and stowable boot lace hook grommets
- Very compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- Low profile waistband is adjustable from the rear; boot lace hooks and hem drawcords secure the pants to mountaineering boots
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface.
- High wear areas are reinforced with more abrasion-resistant face fabric for increased durability
- Full side zippers offer easy on/off over boots, and are angled to improve moisture protection and snag resistance while opened for venting
- Full-length side zippers allow easy entry and rapid ventilation
Weather and Wind:
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm) and micro-seam allowance (1.6mm) reduces bulk and weight.
- Windproof waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX technology protection
- Designed for those who truly believe less is more in the outdoors, Gore-Tex® PacLite® is durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Front fly zip
- Water Tight™ external zippers
- Arc'teryx Alpha SL pants feature laminated WaterTight™ zippers
- Articulated knees
- Gusseted crotch
- Tapered legs for minimal bulk
- Waist drawcord with laminated soft grommets
- Pull-on style with elasticized waist
Arc'teryx Alpha SL Pants - Women's 2012: The Arc’Teryx Alpha SL Pants is Arc’Teryx’s lightest and most packable waterproof/breathable pant. Ideal for take-along emergency use for when the weather takes a turn for the worse. Patterned and designed with highly articulated knees and seat that allow greater mobility without binding or lifting, and angled lower leg zips to improve moisture protection and snag resistance while open for venting.
The Alpha SL Pant is a waterproof alpine pant with full separating side zippers. Utilizing GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite product technology makes these pants windproof, and waterproof/breathable protection that is exceptionally compact. High wear areas are reinforced with more abrasion resistant N150p face fabric to increase longevity and retain light overall weight.
The best gear should help you reach the summit without distracting you or holding you back. The Arc'teryx Alpha SL pants do just that with high-performance materials and superior construction.