Arc'teryx Atom SV Hoody -
The Arc'teryx Men's Atom hoody is easily the most owned jacket here at Moosejaw. With good reason (and not just the fact that it's made of tons and tons of atoms). The Atom SV is a durable mid-layer that can function as an outer layer. Featuring Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the torso, arms and hood, and tricot side panels and underams, this cold weather jacket offers ample warmth while minimizing bulk and maximizing mobility, all in a lightweight package. So wear it around the city, wear it up the trail, wear it on the mountain tops; you'll be happy you brought it. All my coworkers sure are (you can tell by the way they constantly chest bump each other).
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Atom SV Hoody.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Atom SV Hoody.
- Jersey knit stretch cuffs fit comfortably over hands
- Drop back hem
- Coreloft™ 100 g/m² insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Gossamera™—100% Nylon ripstop fabric with water repellant coating
- Gossamera - 100% nylon Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
- Integrated Fitted Collar Panel for Added Warmth and Comfort
- Warm and resilient synthetic Coreloft insulation
- Insulated hood
- Insulated StormHood
Weather and Wind:
- Full Front Zip with Wind Flap
- Light, durable and wind resistant face fabric withstands abrasion and wear while DWR finish repels moisture
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal chest pocket with zipper
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
The ARCTERYX Atom SV Hoody is significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece all while being compressible and light weight.
Warm insulated Coreloft™ jacket with an insulated hood; Ideal for use as a super-warm mid-layer in cold conditions, or as a stand-alone piece in warmer conditions. Significantly warmer and more protective than a fleece jacket, this insulated hoody is breathable enough to be used as a super warm mid-layer on frigid days and protective enough to be an outer layer while belaying or hanging out at camp. An extra thick dose of synthetic Coreloft™ insulates but packs small, and a light tricot underarm panel enhances breathability.
Ideal for use as a super-warm mid-layer in cold conditions, or as a stand-alone piece in warmer conditions.
Moisture- and wind-resistant outer face fabric.
, breathable, and insulated.
Tricot-lined underarms to enhance breathability.
and gusseted underarms.
with adjustable drawcord.
100% Gossamera™ nylon ripstop fabric with DWR coating.
100% polyester Coreloft™ 100 g/m² insulation.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.