Arc'teryx Cita 3/4 Tight -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cita 3/4 Tight.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cita 3/4 Tight.
- Elastic waist with drawcord provides a secure fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Women's specific design and fit
- Altavela - 74% polyester, 26% spandex
- Next-to-skin fabric offers a comfortable, unrestricted fit while you train
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Gusseted crotch with cotton liner for comfort
- Flatlock construction reduces chafing, reflective logo
- Quick dry, high power stretch fabric gives overall leg support while behind-the-knee mesh panel provides ventilation
- Powernet Stretch Mesh - 83% nylon, 17% spandex
- Altavela and Aeris fabrics dry quickly, wick moisture, and breathe exceptionally well to regulate your body temperature throughout your run or workout
- Aeris - 88% polyester, 12% spandex (mesh)
- Powernet stretch mesh fabric behind the knees offers superb ventilation when things heat up on the trail
- Just-below-knee length provides coverage for cool days
Weather and Wind:
- Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Elasticized drawcord at waist for adjustability and comfort
- Zippered lumbar back pocket stashes your house key or energy goo
- Lumbar zip pocket with media port
- Articulated knees
- Low profile
If you're serious about running a half marathon or just want to get into kickass shape this summer, invest in the Arc'teryx Women's Cita 3/4 Tights. These fitted, tailored, lightweight tights feature behind-the-knee mesh paneling for ventilation and calf support, while the moisture-management fabric keeps you comfortable.
The Arcteryx Cita 3/4 Tight is performance oriented, lightweight tight for cool days. High power resilient stretch fabric provides overall compression support to muscles. Behind-the-knee mesh panel provides ventilation.
For those early morning runs when the temperatures are just a little more than you can bear, add an extra layer with the performance based Cita ¾ Tight from by ARCTERYX.