Arc'teryx Gamma LT Jacket -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Jacket.
- Laminated collar, cuffs, and hem provide extra protection against the elements
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Wash and Care:
- Wash dark colors separately
- Machine wash in cold water
Weather and Wind:
- Inner wind flap has a soft, brushed finish
- DWR coating protects you from the wind, sheds snow, and repels water
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Inner zip security pocket
- High hand pockets won't get stuck under a harness
- Two high hand pockets with mesh pocket bags, laminated inside left chest pocket
- Tough and abrasion-resistant soft shell fabric is extremely durable
- Stretchy, highly breathable Ascent soft shell fabric offers exceptional mobility and versatility
- Fabric's soft inner face feels smooth whether you layer the jacket over a performance top or a casual tee
- Laminated draw cord hem pulls tight with one-hand adjuster on each side
- Do not use fabric softener
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Burly™ double weave—50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Moisture-wicking breathable softshell fabric prevents you from feeling clammy
- Weather resistant, breathable, highly durable, wind resistant
- Two zip pockets featuring mesh backing panels that double as vents to move heat and moisture away from your core
- Gusseted underarm panels increase upper-body range of motion
- Stretch wrist gussets
- Iron on low heat
- Athletic cut is built for full range of motion
- Laminated chin guard
- Gender specific patterning
- US shipments only
The Arc'teryx Gamma LT Jacket is a classic softshell jacket offering light warmth and wind resistance. With an extremely durable non-insulated softshell construction and unparalleled features that can only be found in Arc'teryx apparel, the Gamma is the perfect jacket for all of your active needs.
Crossing boundaries, the Gamma LT Jacket is designed for active outdoor use and styled for relaxed everyday living. Constructed with an extremely durable non-insulated softshell textile with a soft inner face, this adaptive three-season jacket is equally at home in the mountains or around town. Redesigned for 2012 with a longer length.
Sierra Trading Post
Stretch Ascent soft shell in a women-specific cut makes the Arc'teryx Gamma LT jacket easy to love, from mountain high to valley low. The moisture-shedding DWR treatment and wind-resistant design offer versatile weather protection, and excellent breathability makes it ideal for highly aerobic outdoor pursuits.
Redesigned with a trimmer, longer cut and a slightly taller collar, Arc'teryx took the Gamma LT Jacket for women and just made it that much better.
For 2012, Arc'teryx redesigned its Gamma LT Jacket with a trimmer and longer fit. Enjoy sleek protection without suffocation while you're on chilly fall climbs and spring ski tours.