Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody -
"I love my Gamma MX Hoody. I have used it for four years in every condition.... from plain old snow, to snowshoeing, to skiing, to hiking in the winter with a shell over it. It's also awesome during the spring and summer months for rainy shower days, hiking, or mountain biking. I love this Arcteryx jacket because it breaths well, is comfortable and versatile, and I can use it year round for everyday use or when I am active. My Gamma has lasted me 4 years and I wear it all the time, so it's for sure extremely durable."
The Arcteryx Women's Gamma MX Hoody. This wind resistant, highly breathable hoody is perfect for light and fast alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Weather and Wind:
- The Arc'teryx Gamma MX hoodie has a Durable Water Repellent finish to sluff off light rain and snow
- Wind resistant
- Molded zipper garages
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Full front zip with laminated windflap
Lining and Layers:
- Athletic with e3D gives room for layering and movement
- Mid-weight Fortius 2.0 softshell fabric with DWR finish
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Fortius 2.0 - 53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% spandex
- Front zipper with stormflap and laminated drawcord hem help seal warmth in and keep cold out
- Dropped rear hem and hip-length design ensure good coverage
- Outer face sheds moisture, and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking moisture to the outside; 4-way stretch provides freedom to move
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Athletic fit with e3D, hip length
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Highly breathable-maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Brimmed, helmet-compatible Storm Hood™ protects neck and head with or without a helmet on
- Hand pockets and 1 chest pocket; laminated sleeve pocket has a laminated zipper
- Contoured tailoring and gusseted underarms minimize jacket lift and help to keep the jacket in place under your climbing harness
- Articulated patterning and gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Weather resistant
Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody - Women's: Soft shell jackets get it done all day long. They breathe when you need them to breath, and they offer great weather protection. If you were to think of the soft-shell jacket market as a horse race, the Gamma MX Ladies soft-shell jacket from Arc’teryx would be poised to take the triple crown for it’s 10th time! No Horseing around here, this jacket has been out performing its competitors for years. Get one today and take off for victory lap.
Moisture-resistant outer face fabric.
DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface.
Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort.
No-lift gusseted underarms.
Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
Adjustable hood drawcords.
Soft brushed-lined collar.
Zippers & Fly Configuration.
Full front zip with wind flap.
Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab.
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration.
Drop back hem.
Adjustable hem drawcord.
Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip.
Chest pocket with hidden zip.
Two hand pockets with zippers.
Fortius 2.0™—Nylon/Spandex blend.
O2GearShop.com (Fall 2012)
The Women's Gamma MX Hoody by Arcteryx. Perfect for pushing hard in mixed alpine conditions, the Gamma MX Hoody by Arcteryx delivers protection with outstanding mobility and breathability. A tough, wind resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light inner fleece adds warmth while wicking moisture to the outside. Performance features include enhanced articulation and stretch mobility, helmet compatible Storm Hood, and a longer length for maximum coverage.
The Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody for Women is great for outdoor climbing and skiing in cold, windy conditions.
Moisture-resistant outer face fabric.
Snow-shedding and well ventilated.
Durable and Wind resistant.
If you're looking for a durable and fashionable jacket, you can't go wrong with this one. Just ask leading ski mountaineer Greg Hill.
Nature opened its doors for you so take on the challenge with the Arcteryx Gamma MX Hoody. The lightly insulated, wind resistant and breathable hoody is perfect for the shorter and lighter ascents for fast alpine specialists who need enhanced mobility with lightweight, cold weather protection.
The Arc’teryx Gamma MX Hoodie is designed for dynamic backcountry activities in mixed weather conditions. The articulated hoody is engineered to provide elemental protection with high levels of breathability and mobility.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Gamma MX Hoody is an ergonomic soft shell designed for a wide range of activities and at home in the backcountry and also urban centers.
REI (2012) (closeout)
The Arc'teryx Gamma MX hoodie delivers wind-resistant protection with outstanding mobility and breathability.