Arc'teryx Kappa Hoody -
The Kappa Hoody by Arc'teryx functions like a jacket should. Its stylized appearance is only slightly overshadowed by its functionality and versatility. With Coreloft 140 insulation and a insulated storm hood, this jacket can withstand the harshest skiing conditions. Reinforced shoulders and arms, coupled with a windproof outer shell means both rain and freezing weather wont stop you from your next outdoor challenge. However, too hot will never be an issue as the Kappa Hoody by Arc'teryx allows for body heat permeability. Pockets on the breast and waist, as well as inner goggle pockets provide plenty of storage space.
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in warm water
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines)
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Coreloft™ 140 gm/m² insulation
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, radiant, resilient
Weather and Wind:
- N70p Wind stopper 2L
- Drop hem covers seat, draw cord closure seals out cold, snow
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Arc'teryx finishing tape-to help seams lie flat and to increase windproofness
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two-way front zip
- Chest pocket with zip
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Insulated Storm Hood fits over helmet
- Do not use fabric softener
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Face fabric has exceptional durability, comfortable touch
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Increased breathability-maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Laminated brim
- Full seat coverage
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
Oregon Mountain Community (Fall 2013)
The Arc'teryx Kappa Hoody is made of WINDSTOPPER® with fully taped seams giving this jacket superb protection from the elements. Layer that with 140 g/m² of Coreloft™ insulation and you have one toasty jacket with reinforced sleeves and shoulders.
The Arc'teryx Kappa Hoody lends supple, durable surface to lightweight, richly radiant insulated hoody. Reinforced shoulders and sleeves resist winter abrasion, breathable fabric works well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities. Windproof fabric in core area blocks cold air; lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Athletic fit has full range of motion, room for layers and comfortable closeness to body for comfort. Compressible for take along. Assured.
Newly redesigned with enhanced WINDSTOPPER® fabric with a softer face. Highly insulated, windproof, breathable jacket with reinforced shoulders and arms; ideal for active pursuits in freezing weather. Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers serious warmth with superb breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside. New face fabric lends a supple, durable surface to the lightweight, richly radiant insulated hoody. Reinforced shoulders and sleeves resist winter abrasion. Breathable fabrics work well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities and windproof fabric in the core area blocks cold air whilst lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Cut with an athletic fit for full range of motion, room for layers and comfortable closeness to body for comfort.
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers serious warmth with superb breathability.
that's windproof and breathable.
Compressible and packable.
Helmet-compatible and insulated Storm Hood™ with a laminated brim and adjustable drawcords.
Two way, full front zip with wind flap and bottom snap closure.
Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off.
with adjustable drawcord.
100% nylon N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L shell.
100% nylon lining.
100% polyester 140 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.