Arc'teryx Mentum Skort -
Designed for athletic performance, this technical running skort merges power and grace into a decidedly feminine form. Constructed for comfort with breathable stretch textiles and a moisture wicking inner brief, the Mentum also features a long overlapping side slit for unrestricted strides. Ideal for running, hiking, bouldering and urban play.
Technical FeaturesConstructionDesignPatterningPocket ConfigurationZippers & Fly Configuration.
Hem ConfigurationWaist & Belt ConfigurationIntegrated FeaturesLogos & Label ConfigurationInseam Length (cm)
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Flatlock seams are easy on your skin
- Breathable Circuit fabric is flexible and resilient
- Security pocket on the brief's hem keeps your car keys safe
- Laminated hem
- Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
- Gusseted crotch with cotton insert
- Athletic fit keeps it close so there isn't extra fabric flapping around
- Women's specific design and fit
- Built-in brief wicks moisture and gives you the coverage you need when you're ten-feet above everyone on a boulder
Size and Dimensions:
- Internal button closure
- Contrast waist trim
- Overlapping side slit
- Female-specific styling
The Arc'teryx Mentum Skort weighs just a few ounces, has an adventure-ready fit, and stretches to let you move. This skirt is great for training, running, and all kinds of warm-weather outdoor shenanigans.