Arc'teryx Miura 35 Backpack - Keep all your gear in one place. The Miura 35 Backpack from Arc'teryx™ will give you direct access to all things climbing gear.
Fully padded rock climbing gear bag.
Main compartment can hold all your essentials with a gear sling to keep protection close.
Full zipper closure permits direct access to contents from the top or either side and also opens completely flat, drawbridge style.
Interior holds a hydration bladder sleeve, hydration bladder clip, HydroPort™ and a modular hose clip.
Corded zipper pulls for easy opening and closing.
Small top pocket for smaller valuables.
Two flat front pockets hold your daily essentials.
Bungee attachment system for extra gear or keeping things handy.
Anatomically shaped, padded shoulder straps with an adjustable, removable sternum strap to help with the load.
• Spacermesh™ lining provides airflow.
• Polyester yarn repels water.
C2 (Composite construction) suspension is a construction technology that uses fewer layers in a laminated back panel that is fused directly into the bag.
840D nylon 6, 6 basket weave has high abrasion resistance.
HD 80 foam is high density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure to the bag.
Burly™ Double Weave is a resilient woven fabric with strength and durability.
500D ATY nylon 6, 6 silicone treated PU.
- C² (composite construction) system's minimized construction lamination decreases pack weight and makes the pack sit close to the body, which minimizes load movement and backward pull and increases energy conservation
- N840b nylon 6 HD 80 foam, Burly Double Weave, N500p-HT ATY nylon 6, 6 silicone treated with PU, EV 50, Spacermesh
- Back panel consists of HD 80 foam for support, structure, and comfort against the back while burly double-weave fabric offers strength, durability, and next-to-body comfort
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder straps feature 500D ATY nylon silicone-treated PU fabric for durability and protection against dirt, snow, and water pick-up, while EV 50 closed-cell foam resists compression damage and adapts well to temperature changes
- The Arc'teryx Miura 35 pack is made with coated, 840-denier basket-weave nylon with an exceptionally smooth surface for increased durability
- Body fabric features 840D nylon with a 6.6 basket weave for high abrasion-resistance and an exceptionally smooth surface that resists fabric snag
- Spacermesh lining in the shoulder straps provides airflow and comfort while hydrophobic polyester yarn repels water for protection
Support and Cushioning:
- Back panel is made with high-density polyethylene foam that provides support and structure, along with a comfortable point of contact against your back
- 50 mm / 2 inch webbing hipbelt
- 2 in. webbing hipbelt is light and adds stability and load distribution
Weather and Wind:
- Ergonomic shoulder straps are made with silicone-treated polyurethane to help shed dirt, snow and water; closed cell foam with spacer-mesh lining performs well in cold weather
- Hydro port and tube clip accommodate a reservoir (sold separately) for on-the-go hydration
- 50mm 2-inch webbing hip-belt and adjustable sternum strap supply better carry comfort
- Main compartment features a "surround" zipper that allows the pack to open completely flat for easy loading and access
- Surround zip system enables the pack to open completely flat for easy access to your rope or gear
- Internal zippered pocket is great for clippers, tape, headlamp
- Store and organize small items with an internal zippered pocket, internal gear loop, top pocket with key clip, dual front zippered pockets and front daisy chains
- Single top pocket with key clip for your wallet, keys, and cell, while dual front zippered pockets stash your map, guidebook, or additional items
- Pack comes with an uninstalled front bungee attachment system that you can add to the front exterior for stowing bulky gear
- Single top and dual side carry handles for easy transports beween routes
- Front daisy chain attachment system attaches additional items
- Internal gear loops keep your climbing gear organized
- Bungee attachment system (included but not installed)
Keep your sport or trad climbing gear organized and protected with the Arc'teryx Miura 35 Backpack. This mid-sized, fully padded crag bag hauls your gear to and from the crack and works as a rope bucket. A surround zip system enables the pack to open up completely flat, while multiple pockets, gear loops, and daisy chain attachments keep you organized so you can rack up quickly and get on your next route.
The Arc'teryx Miura 35 L Backpack is made specifically for hauling climbing gear, and are fully padded to provide structure. A full zipper provides access for easy removal and repacking. The full zip can also double as a rope bucket. Twin flat front pockets hold a guide book and daily essentials while the interior gear sling keeps protection handy.
The Arc'teryx Miura 35 pack is a sleek crag bag that comfortably hauls a day's worth of rock climbing gear with full padding and easy loading and access.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Miura 35 Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Miura 35 Pack.
Whether you are hauling your gear around your favorite crag or racking-up for a road trip the Muira 35 Backpack from ARCTERYX keeps you organized, comfortable and ready to send.