Arc'teryx Moray Jacket -
The Arcteryx Women's Moray Jacket. Intended for use in cold winter climates, the Moray jacket keep you warm by maximizing the combined warmth of Core loft insulation with Core line interior. A well rounded feature set in an elegantly styled package, this is an obvious choice for any cold weather snow sports user.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Moray Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Moray Jacket.
- Drop Hood with insulated collar sleeve pocket, hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket
Wash and Care:
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines)
- Machine wash in warm water
- Coreloft™ 100 insulation (100g/m2) in body provide radiant warmth
- WaterTight Vislon front zip with insulated wind flap
Weather and Wind:
- N70p Gore-Tex Pro 3L
- Supple Gore-Tex is windproof, waterproof, durable
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore seam tape (13 mm)
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
Lining and Layers:
- Athletic fit keeps in warmth without restricting movement or layering
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Gore-Tex three-layer construction
- Do not use fabric softener
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Powder Guard vents prevent snow entry, aids temperature regulation
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Coreline liner
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Recco reflector aids emergency location powder skirt with stretch panel
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Sophisticated styling reminiscent of Vail, Aspen, or Sun Valley.
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated brim
- Gender specific patterning
Arc'teryx Moray Jacket - Women's: You’re going to be out in the wild yonder and want to ensure thermal efficiency and complete weather protection. Gaze up on the Arc’teryx Moray Jacket and find the answers to all your problems. Suited for all outdoor activities, the Coreloft™ insulation delivers lightweight, radiant warmth while the sleeves have lower profile insulation to enhance mobility. GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry against the cold and articulated shoulders and sleeves ensure easy mobility.