Arc'teryx Palisade Pant -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Palisade Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Palisade Pant.
- Integrated, low-profile webbing belt adjusts to give you the most comfortable fit designed to limit discomfort when you wear a pack
- Touch-fasten waistbelt for secure fit
- Athletic fit features a gusseted crotch for true freedom of movement
- Classic Fit
- Do not use fabric softener
- Made of Light weight, breathable, quick-drying TerraTex fabric
- TerraTex fabric is a versatile blend of durable, quick-drying nylon and stretchy spandex that offers serious mobility and versatility
- Brushed polyester waistband prevents chafing
- Laminated hem
Lining and Layers:
- Chamois-lined waist for comfort beneath your pack
Wash and Care:
- Wash dark colors separately
- Machine wash in cold water
- Runs small, order one size larger
- Two thigh pockets with laminated zips on each leg
- Cargo pockets are large enough for a map and feature laminated zippers to keep contents dry
- Slash hand pockets, two cargo pockets with laminated zippers and volume pleats
- Iron on low heat
- Straight leg
- Ideal for backpacking, hiking and camping
- Just below waist
- Laminated front fly
- Low-rise waist
- US shipments only
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Palisade Pant are hiker and trekkers dream. Made from the lightweight, breathable, stretchy, and quick drying TerraTex™ material this staple pant has you covered.
From ancient city sights to vertical hiking trails, the lightweight Arc'teryx Women's Palisade Pant moves with your legs and won't weight you down whether you ascend steep mountain trails or thousands of steeple steps at Notre Dame.
Hike and climb in the lightweight, comfortable women's Palisade Pants from Arc'teryx.
Sierra Trading Post
Lightweight, breathable and ready for the backcountry, Arc'teryx Palisade pants feature nylon stretch fabric for durability and a gusseted crotch for range of motion.