Arc'teryx Phase SL Bottom -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SL Bottom.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SL Bottom.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Do not use fabric softener
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Polyester and polypropylene blend wicks moisture away from the body
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
Lining and Layers:
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking, and odor control
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Flatlocked seams prevent chafing
Size and Dimensions:
- Mechanical stretch yarn has elastic properties for increased flex
- Minimal odour retention
- UPF 25 +
- Hang to dry
- 25+ UPF sun protection
- Gusseted crotch
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odors
- Elasticized waist
Maximize your body's output in the Arc'teryx Women's Phase SL Bottom. Its namesake material, the Phasic SL, interweaves soft-touch polypropylene and multidimensional polyester yarns to provide the ultimate in lateral moisture-wicking; this means the fabric will dry quicker and control odor longer. The Phasic SL remains lightweight and slick, conducive to layering without bulk or extra weight. For the sun-seekers out there, Arc'teryx infused these bottoms with 25+ UPF protection against UVA and UVB rays dangerous to your skin.
These lightweight bottoms are engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. Moisture is wicked across the garment via hydrophobic Phasic™ yarns that broadly disperse moisture, aiding temperature regulation by increasing evaporation and speeding dry-time. Encapsulated silver ion fibres provide long-lasting odour control.