Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottom -
Cool temperatures and high-output activities call for the warmth of the Phasic fabric in the Men's Phase SV Bottom. Arc'teryx engineered this foundation layer to sit close to your skin to help regulate temperature and sweaty moisture when you're on the move. And because details matter, this bottom includes an array of features that you'll only find on a next-to-skin piece made by Arc'teryx.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Encapsulated silver ions allow the fabric to resist odor-causing bacteria
- Do not use fabric softener
- Next-to-skin fit keeps the fabric close to your body in order to aid moisture transfer and provide warmth
- UPF 50-rated fabric protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Phasic fabric dries quickly, feels soft to the touch, and provides warmth without unwieldy bulk
- Composite construction reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Antimicrobial, odor-control fabric treatment
- Flat seam construction eliminates seam bulges where two fabrics come together, thus reducing the opportunity for chafing
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Composite garment construction includes both Phasic AR and SV fabric in order to provide insulation at your core and provide temperature regulation under the arms
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
Weather and Wind:
- Flat locked seams improve next-to-skin comfort
- UPF 50+
- Non-chafing label
- Minimal odor retention
- Gusseted crotch
Breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-microbial and durable, is that possible? Yes, the Arcteryx Phase SV Bottoms were constructed with hydrophobic materials preventing water absorption and provide minimal odor retention. These pants can be worn as a base layer or solo since the mechanical stretch textile provides unrestricted mobility so get out into that cold weather albeit a run by the river or scaling Mt. Hood.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottom is a expedition weight base layer pant for colder conditions with high-output activities.
Arc'teryx's heaviest weight base layer bottom is appropriate for cooler temperatures and high output activities.
Superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities.
Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility.
Odor-control fabric treatment.
Anatomical shaping and gusseted crotch for fit and comfort.
92% polyester, 8% polypropylene Phasic™ SV fabric.
Machine wash cold, hang to dry.