Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottom -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV Bottom.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV Bottom.
- Mechanical stretch allows plenty of freedom of movement and a close fit
- Lighter-weight Phase AR fabric at the back of the knees gives you extra breathability where you need it and reduces bulk
- Multidimensional polyester yarn in both Phasic fabrics wicks moisture with remarkable speed, while soft, fine polypropylene yarn features embedded silver-ion technology to fight odors
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Phasic fabric offers soft touch and exceptional moisture management
- Phasic AR (panels) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
- Phasic SV (body) - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Warm Phasic SV fabric features a lofted inner surface that traps heat and a smooth outer face that slides easily under layers and resists pilling
- 32-inch inseam reaches down to you ankles for full coverage
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlock seams won't chafe under pack straps or with repetitive motion
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odour
- Hybrid mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
The Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottoms are designed to keep you dry under your shell pants, even as you're working up a sweat on the skin track or snowshoe trail. to specifically suit this purpose. Phasic SV fabric wicks, dries, and insulates with a fuzzy inner face and smooth outer face, while the ligher-weight Phasic AR panels behind the knees give you a little extra breathability and extra mobility.
Arc'teryx's heaviest weight base layer bottom is appropriate for cooler temperatures and high output activities.
Superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities.
Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility.
Odor-control fabric treatment.
Anatomical shaping and gusseted crotch for fit and comfort.
Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish.
92% polyester, 8% polypropylene Phasic™ SV fabric.
Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
Sometimes you find yourself working harder and getting hotter on the coldest days than you ever did in the Summer.