Arc'teryx Phase SV Crew Top -
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SV Long Sleeve Crew.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Phase SV Long Sleeve Crew.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this top as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
Lining and Layers:
- Crew neck line Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Phasic fabric has soft touch and exceptional moisture management properties
- Phasic SV fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Phasic AR (Underarm) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
- Phasic SV fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic SV fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin to the surface where it quickly evaporates
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Phasic SV fabric has a smooth outer face that's pill-resistant and an interior side that's lightly lofty for warmth
- Phasic SV (Body) - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Breathable fabric sections under arms
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
Weather and Wind:
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Hybrid mapping reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Minimal odour retention
- Gusseted underarms give you unrestricted range of motion
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
Arc'teryx engineers are fanatics about balancing performance and comfort, and after a day wearing the Men's Phase SV Crew Top out in the cold, you'll believe us when we say it. The midweight Phasic SV fabric flexes and dries lightning-fast so you can keep your mind on the mountains.
Oregon Mountain Community
The Arc'teryx Phase SV Crew Neck is the answer to aerobic activities in cold conditions. Quickly wicking moisture from your skin and evaporating sweat efficiently this crew excels when you do also.
Base layers are essential for cold weather activities so do your self a favor and wear one that keeps you warm, dry and happy on the mountain. The fabric is moisture wicking and odor controlling so when you sweat this mid-level insulation will take care of you.