Arc'teryx Phase SV Boot-Cut Bottom - Tired of seams leaving uncomfortable marks on your legs because your boots are tight? Eliminate extra bulk inside your boots with the men's Phase SV Boot Cut Bottoms. Boots perform better when there is less bulk and you are more comfortable all day. The Phase SV Boot Cut Bottoms for men have an inseam length of 22" so the bottoms come just at the top of the cuff. Phasic™ SV and AR fabrics are the warmest base layer bottoms from Arc'teryx for high-output activities in cooler conditions. These men's Arc'teryx bottoms improve temperature regulation and reduce bulk.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this bottom as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Gusseted crotch offers a supremely comfortable fit where it matters most and the wide, laminated waistband has a soft finish on the side closest to your skin
- Phasic SV fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Phasic SV fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin to the surface for quick evaporation
- Phasic SV fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver-ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic SV fabric has a smooth outer face that's pill-resistant and an interior side that's lightly lofty for warmth
The Phase SV Boot Cut Bottom is Arcteryx's heaviest, warmest base layer. The Phase SV Boot Cut is breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you comfortable all day. A non-chafing label means you won't have to worry about inching while you are out playing in the snow. The Phase SV Boot Cut is made with odour-control fabric for when things heat up.
Arc'teryx takes great pains to make its layers perform and fit with comfort second-to-none. To this end, the Men's Phase SV Boot-Cut Bottom is a midweight layer with cuffs that reach to the top of your socks and no further so there's no uncomfortable bunching under winter boots or ski boots. Couple this with warm, wicking, stretchy fabric and you're left with an incredibly versatile layer that solves all your problems when it comes to cold-weather layering.