Arc'teryx Phase AR Bottom -
The Arc'teryx Phase AR Bottom is a mid-weight base layer bottom that is appropriate for cooler temperatures, high-output activities. Composite construction of Phasic AR and Phasic SL fabrics in addition to the textiel's construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. It also has improved temperature regulation and layering.
- Gusseted crotch offers a supremely comfortable fit where it matters most, and the wide, laminated waistband has a soft finish on the side closest to your skin
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this bottom as close to your skin as possible in order to aid moisture transport and help you stay warm
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility-fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Phasic AR fabric incorporates polypropylene yarn with silver ion encapsulated into the fibers in order to provide odor control that lasts longer than chemical coatings
- Phasic AR fabric is hydrophobic in order to help transport moisture away from your skin
- Phasic AR fabric has a smooth outer face that's pill-resistant and an interior side that's lightly lofty for warmth
- Phasic AR fabric uses a construction called mechanical stretch that relies on the weave of the fabric to flex, rather than elastic threads, which creates a stronger fabric with more dynamic flexibility
- Composite construction reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Do not use fabric softener
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash in cold water
- Flat locked seams and wide waistband improve next-to-skin comfort
- Phasic SL (panels)
- UPF 50+
- Hang to dry
- Minimal odor retention
- Non-chafing label
- UPF 50 +
Berg's Ski Shop
Slip on the Arc'teryx Phase AR Bottoms and get out on the trails. Whether you're wearing it under a softshell pant on the skintrack or insulated pants on a wind-whipped in-bounds slope, the Phase AR pant's smart combination of fabrics, wicking and quick-drying capabilities, and smooth, low-bulk fit keeps you warm, comfortable, and firing on all cylinders.
The Arcteryx Phase AR Bottoms are the perfect base layer with moisture-wicking and breathable fabric. The durable and quick-drying pants were constructed with mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility and antimicrobial, odor control fabric treatment.
Throwing down on a cold-weather climb or tackling a skin track on your skis can lead to massive, chilling sweat build-up. Arc'teryx engineered the fabric in the Men's Phase AR Bottom to quickly move this moisture away from your skin, disperse it, and help it evaporate so you stay dry and warm.