Arc'teryx Phase SV Boot Cut Bottom - Tired of seams leaving uncomfortable marks on your legs because your boots are tight? Eliminate extra bulk inside your boots with the women's Phase SV Boot Cut Bottoms. Boots perform better when there is less bulk and you are more comfortable all day. The Phase SV Boot Cut Bottoms for women have an inseam length of 22" so the bottoms come just at the top of the cuff. Phasic™ SV and AR fabrics are the warmest base layer bottoms from Arc'teryx for high-output activities in cooler conditions. These women's Arc'teryx bottoms improve temperature regulation and reduce bulk.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Phasic AR (panels) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Phasic fabric offers soft touch and exceptional moisture management
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Phasic SV (body) - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Just below-the-knee length mates well with ski
Size and Dimensions:
- Non-chafing label
- Gusseted crotch
- Hybrid mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odour
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV Boot Cut Bottom.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV Boot Cut Bottom.
Featuring a boot-cut length for layering comfort, these super-wicking base layer bottoms also provide mid-level insulation for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture-management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Sometimes you find yourself working harder and getting hotter on the coldest days than you ever did in the Summer.