Arc'teryx Solita Jacket -
The Arcteryx Women's Solita Jacket. This fully-zippered go-anywhere jacket is made of moisture-wicking brushed polyester that is perfect for warming up or cooling down before or after strenuous aerobic activity. The sleeve cuffs have thumb loops for total hand protection. The front zippered hand pockets are suitable for stowing small items.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Solita Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Solita Jacket.
- High collar provides additional warmth
- Tall collar
- Classic Fit
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Torrent with Polygiene - 84% polyester, 16% spandex
- Soft-brushed fabric with Polygiene odour resistance and good moisture management
- Torrent jersey knit fabric blend is moisture-wicking, breathable, stretch and has a soft, brushed surface
- Two zippered hand pockets and one invisible zip key pocket on side
- Thumbloops hold sleeve in position and protect hands
- Polygiene antimicrobial treatment resists odor
- US shipments only
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Articulated elbows
Make sure you're well protected on your trail runs with the Solita Jacket from Arc'Teryx. Made from highly breathable, moisture-wicking polyester that helps keep you dry, the Solita jacket is ideal for high-octane activities. Even your hands get a little love from the Solita thanks to the thumb loops integrated on the sleeves.
The Arc'teryx Solita Jacket is a light thermal warm-up / cool down jacket ideal for running and hiking. It is designed with thumb loops to keep hands warm on brisk days, a high collar and zippered hand pockets with a media pocket. Wake up early, throw on the Solita jacket and get moving.
Solita from Arc'Teryx is a perfect jacket for hitting the trail or the streets. It features a high necked collar and long arm cuffs with thumb holes to give you added protection from the elements where you need it most.
Sierra Trading Post
With its flexible, stretchy jersey-knit fabric, Arc'teryx's Solita jacket is a versatile piece for active days with thumbhole cuffs and anatomical shaping.