Arc'teryx Strato Hoody -
The Arcteryx Women's Strato Hoody is a distinctively textured, technical snow sports layering piece in a relaxed fit. A specialty of Arcteryx, their Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble material insulates and breathes during activity, and a laminated brim maintains shape and improves visibility. The Strato hoody features low profile stretch-woven cuffs that shed snow, and at a mere 16.8 oz, bulky layering under shells and gloves is virtually non-existent. However, I cannot guarantee against bulkiness when you decide to wear three other sweaters under your hoody because you’re not brave enough to walk across campus in a blizzard. Man up woman.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Strato Hoody.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Strato Hoody.
- Moisture wicking, breathable fleece fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Stretch-woven cuffs shed snow and reduce layering bulk under shell jackets and gloves
- Laminated hem
- Hem Cinches Tight with Adjustable Drawcord
- Relaxed fitting Arc'teryx Strato Hoodie fleece jacket crosses easily from casual to active terrain
- Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble midweight fleece features a unique cobbled outer texture and a low-pile velour inner surface for excellent warmth and moisture movement
- Low-profile hood has a laminated brim that maintains shape and doesn't get in the way of your eyes
- No-lift gusseted underarmsLow-profile hood with laminated brim
- Trim, scuba hood with no adjustment
Weather and Wind:
- Durable water repellent finish causes water to bead up and roll off, fending off light rain showers and snow
- Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
- Includes zippered hand pockets and a zippered sleeve pocket
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers; laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Features a full front zipper with interior windflap and chin guard
- Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble (64% Recycled Content)
- Schoeller® Dynamic GNS—Nylon/Spandex blend
- No-lift gusseted underarms allow good range of motion
- High Warmth to Weight Ratio
The Strato Hoody from Arc'teryx offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio thanks to Polartec Thermal Pro Cobble fleece. The Strato Hoody wicks moisture away to keep you dryer as your activity starts to pick up, ad the trim scuba hood makes the Strato Hoody the perfect mid-layer piece. Thanks to laminated zippers and pockets, anything you stash in the Strato Hoody will stay nice and protected, even if you hit the snow a few too many times.
The Arc'teryx Strato Hoodie is the ideal layering piece for the snowsports enthusiast. It'll wrap you in layers of warmth and comfort, making it hard for you to ever take it off. Made with textured Polartec® Thermal Pro® Cobble fleece, this relaxed fitting jacket breathes and wicks moisture, making it ideal for active excursions, but it remains appropriate for nights out on the town.
Designed for snowsports devotees seeking layering warmth and comfort, the Strato Jacket is made with the distinctively textured Polartec® Thermal Pro® Cobble fleece.
, breathable, and moisture-wicking to keep you comfortable.
Full front zip with laminated wind flap.
Women's specific design and fit.
100% polyester Polartec® Thermal Pro® Cobble (64% recycled content).
Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
Oregon Mountain Community (Fall 2013)
The Arc'teryx Strato Hoody is the best of both worlds: a technically superior, functional fleece and a sassy, stylish jacket. The slightly textured Polartec® Thermal Pro® Cobble insulates and breathes during activity, resists pilling, and is extra warm when layered under a shell.
If you seek the warmth of layers while on the ski hill, you'll love the Arc'teryx Strato hoodie jacket made with textured Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece that breathes well and wicks moisture.