Arc'teryx Zenta LT Glove -
Arc'teryx Zenta LT Gloves - Women's 2012: A low profile glove, the Arc’teryx Zena LT Gloves utilizes Burly® fabrication to shed snow and wetness and prevent it from getting into your glove. Throw in a GORE-TEX® membrane to keep the hands warm and dry and you’ve got the ultimate gloves.
Lining and Layers:
- Slim fit cuff reduces layering bulk
- Fleece lining is soft and holds in just enough warmth to make sure your hands stay comfortable
- Burly double weave gives you four way stretch combined with strength and durability and a DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Softshell fabric sections in hand and cuff area for extra mobility and breathability
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® High Loft is a low-stretch fleece, but with four times the wind resistance of traditional fleece. Extremely warm and breathable, it delivers awesome layering and performance.
Wash and Care:
- Lezanova Leather a treated goat leather that retains its supple feel even after continuous rounds of washing
- GORE-TEX® XCR® 3L has a fixed membrane between the outer shell and insulation to create a glove that keeps hands warm and dry across a range of temperatures.
- Breathable Gore-Tex XCR membrane seals out moisture while letting sweat escape
Weather and Wind:
- Extra-long cuff to keep snow out
- DWR coating sheds snow and helps keep your gloves dry
- adjust cuff with VELCRO® Brand closure
- Clip-in loop to easily attach to a carabiner
- Everest leather is soft and supple
- All Mountain
- Low profile design feels great when you're working up a sweat and need gloves that can move
Backcountry touring gets your heart pounding and your body-heat rising. You still need bomber protection from the cold and the snow, but all that cardiovascular exercise negates the need for massive layers. The Arc'teryx Women's Zenta LT Gloves keep your hands warm without unnecessary bulk that can leave your hands overheating and sweaty.
Take your winter sports to the next level with the Zenta LT glove by ARCTERYX.