Ariat Alabama -
For down-home, handsome cowgirl style, you can't go wrong with the Ariat Alabama boot. Understated and classic, this women's Western boot is made from single-tone full grain leather and accented with a detailed, six-row stitch pattern; side loops ease the pull-on process. A leather lining absorbs moisture atop the ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology footbed, designed to cradle and support the foot for hours of comfort. The Ariat Alabama cowboy boot sits atop a stable dress heel and is finished with a rugged Duratread™ rubber outsole for a steady stride.
- Smooth leather lining for a more comfortable fit and feel.
- X toe with single-stitch welt.
- Features a traditional six-row Western stitch pattern on shaft.
Support and Cushioning:
- ATS Technology offers superior cushioning and stability for all-day underfoot comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- Duratread rubber outsole provides excellent traction.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Snip toe
- Stacked heel
- Dual side pull tabs for easier on and off.
- Dress heel.
- Goodyear leather welt.
These Alabama Western Boots are part of Ariat's Heartland Collection which finds its inspiration in vintage Americana. Perfectly western, these boots feature the classic western scroll design with a stacked heel and snip toe. The ATS technology will provide superior stability and cushioning for a more comfortable wear. Pair with dark denim and a flannel button up with a long necklace of cowgirl bling for a great western outfit that matches the season.
Enjoy a little down-home style with the beautiful Alabama boots from Ariat®.
ATS® Technology offers superior cushioning and stability for all-day underfoot comfort.
Goodyear® leather welt.
Duratread™ rubber outsole provides excellent traction.