Ariat Flexpro -
Ariat's FlexPro Western work boots feature the work-focused performance of a protective composite toe, oil- and slip-resistant FlexPro polyurethane outsole, ATS technology for enhanced stability and comfort on the job, and a special U-Turn easy-entry system with a flexible gore panel on the back of the calf.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightweight, flexible-cushioned triple density outsole
- Cushioning, energy-return EVA footbed
Weather and Wind:
- U-Turn technology flexible gore panel in the back of shaft for easy on-off
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology offers enhanced stability and comfort
- Triple-density polyurethane FlexPro outsole is oil- and slip-resistant with extra durability in key wear zones
- Composite toe is ASTM 2413-05 m1/75 c/15 EH rated
- Full grain premium leather
- 10"Shaft height
- 100% Non-metallic
These Flexpro work boots are a part of the Ariat Work collection. These boots are designed for work. The composite toe is ASTM 2413-05 m1/75 c/15 EH rated for safety. These boots are lighter weight than traditional steel toes with less temperature conductivity so your feet will stay warmer in colder weather. These boots are non metallic for electronic security working conditions. The sole is oil and slip resistant and has key wear zones for durability.