Ariat Hermosa Steel Toe -
Work efficiently from dawn to dusk in the Ariat Hermosa XR 8 Inch Steel Toe boot. Assembled using durable, weather-resistant Goodyear welt construction and made from premium full grain leather, this ASTM-rated men's work boot has a padded tongue and collar for comfort when you lace up for a snug fit. Inside, the X-Static lining uses silver to provide antimicrobial and anti-static properties, while Cobalt™ XR technology offers exceptional underfoot comfort to disperse shock and reduce fatigue. The Duratread™ outsole of the Ariat Hermosa XR 8 Inch Steel Toe work boot offers dependable traction on a range of surfaces, keeping you safe on the jobsite.
Support and Cushioning:
- Cobalt gel forefoot and gel heel cushioning system reduces skeletal stress and concussion
- Carbon-fiber forked shank for support and stability
Weather and Wind:
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Oil- and acid-resistant Duratred rubber outsole
- Speed hooks and flex-notches for added comfort
- Steel Toe
- A truly superior work boot with Cobalt Work Technology
- ANSI 75 and Electrical Hazard certified
The 8" Hermosa XR steel toe work boots provide maximum durability with the most technologically-advanced support system on the market. Ariat's® Cobalt™ XR technology reduces stress on the body with the right combination of cushioning, stability and flex. X-static lining regulates temperature and reduces static electricity build-up. The oil- and slip-resisting sole resists extreme heat (tested to 750°F/400°C) and abrasion. These boots are a great choice for those with foot or ankle problems. The steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.