Ariat Adriano Moraes Bull Rider - Step into the ultimate bull rider's boot that was designed with help from three time PBR world champion bull rider, Adriano Moraes. These boots are made with the toughest and most durable premium full-grain leather and are the official boots of the PBR! The ATS technology features a moisture wicking footbed, gel-cushioned footbed with heel stabilizer, and a lighweight composite forked shank that offers optimal stability and all-day comfort for perfomance that you can depend on. The Duratread rubber compound sole is longer lasting, provides maximum wear resistance, is extremely durable yet flexible, and it is highly resistant to barnyard acids. The Goodyear welt is resolable so you can keep your favorite boots longer. The metallic finish shaft and modern square toe give you style to go with all that performance.
- Smooth, supple leather upper and shaft with Western-inspired stitch detailing.
Lining and Layers:
- Leather lining and insole for a fresh, comfortable foot environment.
Support and Cushioning:
- ATS technology offers superior cushioning and support for improved posture.
- ATS footbed provides superior stability and cushioning
- Duratread outsole provides maximum wear resistance with flexibility
- Goodyear leather welt
- The Official Boot of the PBR
- Pull tabs for easy on and off.
- 2 1/4" Heel
- 11" Shaft
- Square toe.
- Premium full-grain leather foot and shaft
A collaboration between Ariat and world champion bull rider Adriano Moraes, this sturdy pull-on boot was built for long-lasting performance and comfort out in the arena.