Ariat Roughstock -
Ariat's Heritage Roughstock Western boots are built for working cowboys. They are durable enough for the range, yet they are saturated in solid tradition. The Roughstock has the ATS™ footbed, Duratread™ outsoles, and premium full-grain leather. The innovative Advanced Torque Stability (ATS®) Technology supports and cushions the foot as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue so that you can work or play all day. Ariat's exclusive Duratread™ rubber compound combines maximum wear-resistance with comfort and flexibility. It outlasts traditional rubber and is extremely flexible for ergonomic performance. This outsole is highly resistant to barnyard acids, oils, and slips, making these boots a great choice for a day at the barn or walking around the town.
Lining and Layers:
- Leather lined for added comfort.
- Lightweight and flexible PU midsole.
Support and Cushioning:
- shank offers three times the support and stability of a traditional steel shank, delivering all day support.
- Saddle vamp with perforated details.
- Full grain leather foot and shaft
- Dual pull on holes for easy on-and-off.
- Goodyear leather welt
- U/square toe
- Rugged boots you can use for work or everyday wear.
- 12" Shaft height
Rugged boots you can use for work or everyday wear.
for added comfort.
Duratread™ outsole for comfort and traction.
Single stitch Goodyear® welt construction for strength and durability.
The Roughneck can handle anything you throw its way!