Armasight AIM-L Advanced Integrated Mount for NV Monoculars -
The Armasight AIM (Advanced Integrated Mount) presents a revolutionary new concept of night vision targeting. This night vision accessory allows the operator to convert his night vision monocular into a weapon sight. The AIM is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has an integral MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside and a dovetail mount on the top.
By mounting AIM onto your rifle and fitting it with either a night vision monocular or AIM optional day optic, the AIM can be bore-sighted to your rifle: the operator can switch between day and night modes as required without having to readjust. Unlike conventional systems that require the night vision unit to be mounted behind a day optic, the AIM projects the reticle directly into the Night Vision monocular lens. In practice, what this means is that there is no longer a reduced field of view through the night vision device, or any shadowed area that is difficult to see through (caused by conventional red-dot sights optics or outer edges). A small "HUD"-type prism on the front of the AIM unit projects a 65MOA "Circle" and single 3.2MOA center aiming "Dot" directly into the night vision lens. The Armasight AIM-L allows the user to mount a 3X Night Vision Monocular directly onto their weapon for an extended shooting range.
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails with adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- No obstructing optics or parts in your field of view
- Optional Red Dot and 3.5X Day-Time Aiming Solutions
- The only solution providing 100% full field of view
- Rapid and easy target acquisition
- AIM eliminates the need for infrared laser or co-witnessed red dot sight
- Converts standard Night Vision monoculars into passive Night Vision weapon sight
- Adjustable reticle brightness