Armasight CO-LR GEN 3 Bravo Day/Night Vision Clip-On System -
The Armasight CO-LR GEN 3 Bravo Day/Night Vision Clip-On System is a night vision unit that mounts in front of an existing day scope and converts the day scope to night vision capability up to ranges of 1000 yards. Suitable for use with most commercial and military specification day time sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 12X magnification), the CO-LR can be mounted/dismounted on a standard Picatinny rail in seconds and with no tools required. Because the CO-LR is mounted in front of your own day scope, the shooters eye relief is not altered and shot release and follow through all remain intuitive - because the unit is factory bore-sighted to better than 1MOA accuracy, no alteration in zero is experienced, so it really is as simple as mount-focus-shoot, just as in day time.
The CO-LR is intended primarily for use by the most demanding hunter or long range target shooter, but with a build quality that makes it capable of so much more -its MIL-STD-810 housing is designed to take just about anything the great outdoors can throw at it. The CO-LR is packed with innovative features like variable gain control, bright light shut-off, wireless remote control. This night vision clip on is designed to make long range night shooting just as easy and accurate as shooting over the same terrain during daylight hours with your day scope alone.
- Mounts in front of rifle scope with no re-zeroing required
- Quick Release Mount
- Low Battery Indicator
- Auto Gain Control
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Equipped with Wireless Remote Control
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Mil Standard Compliant
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope, sight or binoculars to Night Vision