Armasight CO-LR GEN 3 Ghost MG Day/Night Vision Clip-On System -
The Armasight CO-LR GEN 3 Ghost MG Day/Night Vision Clip-On System is designed to be mounted in front of an existing day scope. This Clip-On System allows you to convert the day scope to night vision capability up to a range of 1,000 yards. Suitable for use with most commercial and military specification day-time sights, telescopes, or binoculars (up to 12X magnification), the Armasight Day/Night Vision Clip-On System can be mounted or dismounted on a standard Picatinny rail (sold separately) in seconds without using any tool.
As the CO-LR is mounted in front of your day scope, the shooter's eye relief is not altered and shot release and follow through remain spontaneous. Because the unit is factory bore-sighted to enhance the 1 MOA accuracy, no alteration in zero is experienced, making it easy for you to mount, focus and shoot.
The Armasight CO-LR is MIL-STD-810 complaint and is intended primarily for use by demanding hunters or long-range target shooters. This CO-LR is packed with enhanced features like variable gain control, bright light shut-off, wireless remote control and much more.
The Night Vision Clip-On is designed to make long-range night shooting just as easy and accurate as shooting over the same terrain during daylight hours with your day scope alone. It works well at magnifications anywhere from 3X to 12X.
- Quick Release Mount
- Manual Gain Control
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Low Battery Indicator
- Mil Standard Compliant
- Mounts in front of rifle scope with no re-zeroing required
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope, sight or binoculars to Night Vision
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Equipped with Wireless Remote Control