Armasight CO-Mini GEN 2+ HD Day/Night Vision Clip-On System -
The Armasight CO-Mini GEN 2+ HD Day/Night Vision Clip-On System is designed for short-to-medium ranges. The CO-Mini uses image intensification technology and is designed to convert most low-to-mid power daytime sights, scopes, or binoculars to operate at night. The CO-Mini can be mounted in seconds and without tools. It can be attached in front of a day rifle scope (using its quick release Picatinny mount) or directly onto the day scope (or binocular/ telescope) objective lens with the included adaptor.
Suitable for use with most commercial and military specification day time sights, telescopes or binoculars (up to 6X magnification). Because the CO-Mini is mounted in front of your own day scope, the shooters eye relief is not altered and shot release and follow through all remain intuitive. The clip-on device is factory bore-sighted to better than 1MOA accuracy, so no alteration in zero is experienced and it really is as simple as mount and shoot, just as in day time.
The CO-Mini is intended primarily for use by the most demanding hunter or short range assaulter, where field of view and ease of use is more important than high magnification. Packed with innovative and important features - variable gain control, bright light shut-off, wireless remote control are just a few - the CO-Mini is designed to make quick intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.
- Simple and quick conversion of daytime scope, sight or binoculars to Night Vision
- Quick Release Mount
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Mil Standard Compliant
- Low Battery Indicator
- Equipped with Wireless Remote Control
- Bright Light Cut-off System
- Auto Gain Control
- Mounts in front of rifle scope with no re-zeroing required
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State