Armasight MCS-QR Miniature Collimating Sight with Quick Release Mount -
The Armasight MCS (Miniature Collimating Sight) is a micro LED collimating sight for "both-eyes open" rapid target acquisition. The MCS is rugged, lightweight and designed to mount onto many existing optics as well as MIL-STD=1913 Picatinny and Weaver-style rails.
The Armasight MCS is the only sight on the market in its class that features a dual reticle pattern. The user can select a 3.5 MOA "Dot" reticle or 20 MOA "Ring" reticle pattern depending on mission requirements. The MCS is compatible with night vision devices of all generations. Reticle intensity is regulated by an automatic brightness control sensor (which can be overridden by the user to maximum brightness mode if so required).
The MCS is designed to significantly improve accuracy and efficiency of virtually any weapon, from handguns and pistols, to assault rifles and light machine guns. The compact size and versatility of the MCS makes it an ideal secondary/backup optical sight. Accurate and reliable, the Armasight MCS features 1.2 MOA/click windage and 1.5 MOA/click adjustments. A unique optical design allows for parallax-free "always on the center" reticle. The MCS features a unique pivot lens cover with anti-reflu001dective coating and works on a single, easy to replace CR2032 3V battery.
- Automatic brightness control of the reticle based on the target area brightness
- Rapid target acquisition
- Tactile click stops for windage & elevation adjustments
- Battery change with no change in zero
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- A switchable 3.5 MOA dot to 20 MOA ring reticle pattern
- Riflescope mounted or weaver mounted variations
- Push button controls for reticle switching, manual override of auto brightness, night vision mode and on/off function
- Anti-reflection coatings with lens cover to maintain covertness
- Submersible to 10m (33 ft) of water
- Large heads-up display with wide field of view
- Parallax free performance
- User configurable open or tube sight mode