Armasight Nyx14-3 GEN 3-Alpha Multi-Purpose NV Monocular GEN 3-Alpha Intensifier Tube 62-72 lp/mm Resolution 1.0x Magnification -
The Armasight Nyx14-3 GEN 3-Alpha Multi-Purpose NV Monocular is a compact durable third generation night vision device engineered for armed forces and law enforcement personnel. This weather-sealed image intensification device is engineered to perform in a range of harsh environments from campground to battleground. The GEN 3 image intensifier features 62-72 lp/mm resolution and automatic highlight cut-off circuitry that protects the tube and operator's eyes from damage.
A focusable long-range IR illuminator maximizes the capability of the Nyx14 by allowing the operator to defocus and paint their field of view with infrared light to enhance situational awareness, or focus the beam for precise illumination. The user-friendly design features adjustable diopters, low battery indicator in the field of view and a tripod mount for comfort during extended-duration observation and missions. Mount this durable monocular on your weapon's Picatinny/Weaver rail to create a formidable night vision tactical system that is ready to perform in salt water, high humidity and extremes of temperature.
- Gen 3-Alpha intensifier tube boasts 62-72 lp/mm resolution and negligible spotting caused by cosmetic blemishes on the microchannel plate. The tube is Mil-Std 810 compliant and ready for years of performance in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Use the included infrared illumination device as an efficient tool for extending the visible range of this night vision binocular system. Defocus the beam and paint your field of view with infrared light to enhance situational awareness, or focus the beam for precise illumination
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- Mount this durable monocular on your weapon's Picatinny/Weaver rail to create a formidable night vision tactical system that is ready to perform in salt water, high humidity and extremes of temperature
- Fully multi-coated all glass optics transmit clear and bright images through the objective lens. The 1.0x magnification 27mm lens delivers a 40 degree field of view that enables the operator to maintain situational awareness in the field